RsView ME String Refresh Prob

Hi guys,

I'm using RsView ME 3.1 to run an application on a PC using MERuntime.

I have a table [10:20] of data (string) to show as an history of all the piece that we produce. Each cell are a tag and linked to the tag string(20:30) in the controller. Locally back at the office everything is perfect but, on site, in the mill, the value of the string is the same in all the cell of the table.

I've tried to reduce the refresh rate from 0.05 sec to 0.5 sec, it's still do the same. Refresh at proper time but put the same value in all the cell.

Any help on that one will be very appreciate since I've just heard that we have that problem on many customer...

thanks!

Similar Topics

How do i make a string display visual in rsview 32 runtime. In the rsviewapps file i have a file named TIX that has the information i need to display.
Replies
Views
I would like to use a string (instead of a tag name) as a parameter in an RSView SE parameter file. As an example: #100="MAIN" I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hello I use the RsView32 works ver 7.10 and I have some objects in a display with the same struture to color animation and string display...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I have a micrologix 1500 on ethernet via the NetENI and a panelview plus on ethernet. I am trying to display a string...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom