RSview32 Display not clear

Rsview32 Display is not clear

The program was initially setup for one monitor that is about 30” wide Part number HPL3065, there is also a graphics or video card on the computer but I do not have the Part number right now. pixal settings are computer under display settings 2560X1600. This computer is running windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2

The display settings for all three computers are the same and shown in the picture below.
I adjusted the settings of #2 and #3 without great success so they are all set the same now.

# 2 monitor is not a clear picture and is using a tv as a monitor. The pixal settings are as follows TV 1366X768 Computer pixal settings are 1360X760 and the RSview32 Display is (pixal).I added this computer to the system but could never get the display right. Just so we are on the same page only the operating screen comes up with text that is not clear and things look really jaggedy desktop looks good. The operating system for this computer is windows vista business service pack 2

My question is how do I set up the resolution on the software, computer, and monitor if setting is available. How do I select a video card and monitor to get the best picture

#3 monitor is not clear and they are replacing do to a power surge so we are trying to fix the not being a nice picture at this time display settings are as follows computer 800X600 screen resolution, RSview32 screen pixal The video card only has one good port, that is the 15 pin port. The old screen is destroyed from the power surge so it is currently connected to a random display I had at my shop. Just so we are on the same page only the operating screen comes up with text that is not clear and things look really jaggedy desktop looks good. The computer is running windows XP professional version 2002 service pack 2.
My question is how do I set up the resolution on the software, computer, and monitor if setting is available. How do I select a video card and monitor to get the best picture

display settings.jpg

So, the aspect ratio of your application screens and your Old monitor was 16 10. (Assuming the picture holds true for all 3)

1366x768 is 16 9.

So you want to find monitors/tvs that will support 16 10 as a native aspect ratio, and set windows to display at a resolution at least 1680x1050(or higher while maintaining 16 10).

Sure, if RsView is trying to scale your screens to match your display. If RsView ISN'T scaling, and you can live with scroll bars, then just match the native res of your screen to windows.

if i buy a 40" monitor that has 3840X2160 resolution thats a 16:9 aspect ratio.

Would I change my rsview32 pixals to something less than 16:9 like 16:8 correct me if I'm wrong I am still learning this stuff