RSVIEW32-Project Run at system startup

daniyal

There is another problem facing me, i have to develop a project in RSVIEW32 but when i open RSview32 runtime, its open in small window if i run the project without maximize, the project runs in the same window size not full screen wheather i do this as maximize and after that i run project it would runs in full screen.

Kindly help me to solve the problem becouze i would like to run project at system startup. if this problem remains the project run in the same size of window which open in Rsview32 runtime or any solution for open the runtime program as maximiz.

Regards,

daniyal said:
There is another problem facing me, i have to develop a project in RSVIEW32 but when i open RSview32 runtime, its open in small window if i run the project without maximize, the project runs in the same window size not full screen wheather i do this as maximize and after that i run project it would runs in full screen.
Regards,

Go to the properties of your project shortcut and enter as run maximised.
Follow attached picture.

PLCRSViewStartup.JPG

Thanks for your solution, but if we want to view full screen project which would we change the thing in the software, if we ignore the program window size, either it is maximize or normal size.
when we run the project i deffinatly run in full screen,
pls let me know abt this.

If I'm understanding the problem you're having it can be corrected by editing the display settings within the project itself.

First open the window in edit mode by clicking graphics, then display and then the name of the window you want to edit.
Then by right mouse clicking within that window (where no objects are displayed) you will get a pulldown menu where you can click "display settings".
There you will be able to alter the way the window appears.

Hopefully this will help, good luck

daniyal said:
Thanks for your solution, but if we want to view full screen project which would we change the thing in the software, if we ignore the program window size, either it is maximize or normal size.
when we run the project i deffinatly run in full screen,
pls let me know abt this.

My answer is MAXIMISED

This will make the project go to Maximin Screen size at project start up as per my previous post

PLCRSViewStartup1.JPG

In case it is as pc_geek refers to here is the screen shot of his description

RSViewgrfprop.JPG

In the solution of PC_geek i have done this already, but does not effect at the run project, window does not open in full screen, while projec runs in window size.

daniyal said:
In the solution of PC_geek i have done this already, but does not effect at the run project, window does not open in full screen, while projec runs in window size.

If my first method is not suitable then you are going to have to push the MAXIMISED button at project start up yourself as shown in the image below

RSViewmax.JPG

In your startup parameters try adding this switch to the end:

[/Max] Runs the graphic display maximized (full-screen

size).

ex:
“C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\Rsvrt32.exe” “c:\myproject\myproject.rsv” /r /max

Other startup options can be found in the runtime manual found on the install cd

Good luck

Last edited:
pc_geek said:
In your startup parameters try adding this switch to the end:

ex:
“C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\Rsvrt32.exe” “c:\myproject\myproject.rsv” /r /max

pc_geek Thanks for adding those 2 swithes, I went looking for them, then failed to add them to my example.
The space before the " /r /max" are needed.

EG
“c:\test\test.rsv” /r /max