RSView32 tag dump from screens

That would have been a nice feature, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist.

The only way I know of finding all the tags in a graphic screen is the hard way, manually looking at every part. Even then some can be missed, because in many cases, parts get accidently copied on top of duplicate parts, so that there are 4 or 5 versions of the same part in the graphic. The only way you can "uncover" the copies is to first do a save, then do a select-and-delete of the top layer, until none are left. Only then do you know how many copies were layered.

Do you have a FactoryTalk View Site Edition license and software?
That does have an import feature for RSV32 projects.

Once it is in FTView Studio, you have a few options:
(1) Application Documentor. I know it exists/works for FTView Machine Edition projects, but am unsure if that is true for Site Edition as well. If it does work for FTView SE, then that is easy. Run the tool and it will list every object and tag into a report for you.
(2) You could export the FTView SE graphics to XML format. Then you would have to do some work with Excel and XML files. Not straight forward, so unless the tag list is very large and important this option may not be worth the time.
(3)Use the Tag Substitution feature in FTView Studio to manually list each tag. Open the display you want, select all objects, then open the tag substitution from the menu system. You would need to manually record the tag names. Lots of work. But if the other two options are no good, this at least helps you find/see all the tags in use.

Not having RSView 32 in front of me this is all from memory

If you call up your Graphics screen in RSView 32 Work then go < Ctrl A >
to select everything on the screen

Then right click and find Tag substitution you will get a list of all tags on that screen
I think

I am not clear on this but
I feel there is in
< Program > < Rockwell Software > < RSView 32 > <Tools >

Something that will give a list of items and I think Tags in each screen
I have never used it though

If you have done a full install of RSView32 Works you should have a Tools group in the start menu which includes an application called Project Documentor. This will allow you to generate a cross reference list for your tag database which will give you what you want. It can take quite a long time to do this however so be patient.