RSView32 VBA error (not found)

phuz

We were given RSView32 project files, for quoting, that will be converted to FTView SE. Unfortunately the project has VBA references that were not included. If they cannot be provided, is there anyway to find out what the missing references are?

Event viewer only shows this:
Faulting application sptvbs32.exe, version 7.60.6.0, faulting module msvcrt.dll, version 7.0.2600.5512, fault address 0x0001186f.

The "msvcrt.dll" is Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. From my history of installed programs, "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161" was installed on the same day that I installed RSView32. Check if you have this in your list of installed programs in Windows Control Panel.

Note: Only install RSView32 on a 32-bit version of Windows (mine is on Windows 7 32-bit with no issues).

Try going to Logic and Controls -> Visual Basic Editor

Under the Tools Menu, References...

That works....when the program actually opens. However, I'm seeing that I can now open this project on another VM and I'm only getting the msvcrt.dll error on the one machine. Maybe corrupt install of the redistrib package? Oh well. At least I can see the missing references in the other VM, which is what i was looking for.

The one that won't open starts to load the project, then:

Failed to launch the VBA Server. (OLE Exception 0x0).

---------------------------
RSView32
---------------------------
Couldn't start VBA Server.

Cause: Couldn't initialize VBA.
Cause: The specified module could not be found.

No, because it works on another XP VM just fine.

But in this one, when I try to open it, it gets most of the way loading, and then:

Untitled.png

Unfortunately not it. I've had that issue in the past and it gives a different error. VBA server not loading appears to be something different.
The FM20.dll file exists on both the good/bad machines with the same file date info, too.