RTC Real Time Clock ML1200

Sniks

Hi
Can anyone tell me how or where I can find the address values for a RTC for a ML1200.
Generally I want to know does the Hours start at 0 equating to midnight to 1am. And go to 23 - 11pm to 12pm.
And do the Days start at 1 or 0. I presume 1 as on a Thursday I noticed it was a 7. And what is the difference between Day and DOW(Day of the Week).
Also what are the DOW abbreviations used by the ML1200

Thanks
Time only flies when you need more of it.

RTC:0/YR for year
RTC:0/MON = Month
Just use the abbreviation for each 1. I think it goes 0 Sunday to 6 for Saturday, may want to verify that but when you set time and date using a PC it will be obvious.

Dumb Arse

Just realisied I am not a smart man.
I was using the Day address instead of the Day of week.
Also found out that Sunday is 0 and Saturday is 6.
Sorry for not thinking first.

The picture does show that.

Sniks do not feel bad, the first time I used an ML with an RTC the address part was not clear to me either.