S110 drive temp to PLC via Profinet

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

I am trying to find a way to get the motor temperature that I monitor in starter over on my HMI.

I start to get a feeling this was not intended to leave starter, do I have to go true the analog output on the drive?

Or can I read the temperature from a block in the PLC?

Thanks
/Flemming

Hej Flemming.

I dont have experience with S110, but I do have some experience with G120. Maybe there is some similarity.
1. The profinet telegram has to be one that has more than 2/2 send receive words.
For example telegram type 352 on G120 gets you 6/6 words.
2. You have to set the parameters of the words from the drive to the data you want to transfer. On G120 this is set with parameters p2051[0..7]

Hej Jesper / LD

At the moment I am using a ET 200SP PLC with a SinaPos telegram(111) to control the drive, in starter it looks like I can add a second telegram to the drive.

My options are predefined (see picture) do I have to manually link the temperature to the telegram?

2020-11-04 13_29_15-VirtualBoxVM.png

It looks similar but not identical to my experience with G120.
Yes I believe you have to specify what data is to be filled into the freely configurable telegram.
In telegram type 111, there are 12/12 words. That is a lot. Are there not some of these words that can be freely configured ?

I use the Siemens FB that allows you to read a list of 10 parameters from the drive - no change to the the h/w config or telegrams required.

para.jpg