S5 Programming - Sequencer

Jokri

By programming inside user sub-sequencer I have put PLC to stop.
How is made:
- I am having PB 1 from where I am calling FB 1 which is like switch to PB 161, 162, 163...
- From PB161, 162, 163... I am calling FB 70 - main sequencer
- FB 70 having parameter SBNR which means which SB to call - it is like this - from PB 161 call of FB 70 with parameter SBNR: 161 - is call of SB161
- inside of SB 161 in one of the step I have wrote:
C DB 204
L KF +0
T DW 38
then in the next step I have wrote:
C DB 204
L KF +1000
T DW 38
When started this SB PLC gone to the stop. I suppose, I don´t know something what I can not do inside of sub-sequencer.
Please, should someone help me to understand what is going on? Thank you.

Why you use SB - Sequence blocks.
SB - Sequence blocks are special program blocks that process sequence controls programing with Graph5.

Use FC instead SB.

Kind of PLC

Thank you Janez, Kalle,
This is 135 one.
I can not start to re-program it. Is old machine and all of the process is made by the sequences - by the switch going to dedicated sequence.
I already gone from the site and my college not working with S5 only made reverse from backup then I don´t know what was in the stack.
How Janez mention to work with FC maybe best way is to assign the flag in the step. By this flag in some of the function in the normal scan make decision to assign correct word (outside of the Graph).
I have been looking to S7 Graph (to compare how is now days) and there is not possible inside the step to make call of the DB. Only way is to call FB or FC and over there perform DB call.
Thank you both of you, best regards, J