S5 Timer Preset Using Real Numbers

jvjr

I have a Siemens TP177B HMI & S7-315 PLC unit where the machine operator has to change some timer presets. The presets will be in the 9.999 REAL format because milliseconds are critical to the process. All I SIMPLY want to do is move the preset time into the S5 timer preset. Can I do this simple function with a standard conversion block or must I use a specialized block and add more programming just to move a timer preset? o_O

Similar Topics

Hi, Our customer has a MLX 1500 at site, there are some timers need to be modify. Around 40 timers preset value. If not mistaken DAT cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm guessing this is a straightforward one but after much experimenting I've been unable to find an answer. The software is TIA V16...
Replies
Views
Processor: 1769-L30ER; Logix 5000: v32.02 I have an AOI that's been used in previous applications without issue, and have added a TON...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I am new to Direct Soft, but a customer has a program that need me to edit. It is a DL06. We have a TMR function (T4) that we want...
Replies
Views
I would like to use a numeric entry from a C-more HMI to change the preset in a timer in Do-More. How might I go about that? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom