S7-1200 CPU1212c ANALOG Programming

saintbagwis21

Guys, i need your help..
Im using S7-1200 CPU1212c AC/DC/RLY and for my project, i want to learn how to program this in analog inputs..

Im using an ultrasonic sensor for my analog inputs and in 0-10v..

i already have the voltages and also i converted it to integers..

but, i dont know where to start in programming my cpu.. please help me guys...

Last edited:
a little more specific explanation of problem (e.g. problem with connecting to plc, download, device config, where did you and did not succeed) would help more than a bigger font 🍺:whistle:

as for programming s7 family use OB1 as main subroutine, make blocks with code that you want to write in functions (add block - that green one in TIA) and then call this function(s) for a start

Guys, i need your help..
Im using S7-1200 CPU1212c AC/DC/RLY and for my project, i want to learn how to program this in analog inputs..

Im using an ultrasonic sensor for my analog inputs and in 0-10v..

i already have the voltages and also i converted it to integers..

but, i dont know where to start in programming my cpu.. please help me guys...

Check this link from Siemens. You must register first.
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...=164351&Language=en&onlyInternet=False#150327

Kalle