S7-1200 Sending Email

DLMUK

Hi all,

I have a possible project where I would like to use an S7-1200 to log values of 2 data tags, and then at the end of a shift send all the logged values via email. I don't have a W/LAN connection so I am intending on using a 3G connection (using the Siemens CM1242-7 or the TS Module GSM).

I want to check that it is possible to do this and if anyone has an example screenshot they would be willing to share to give me a starting point?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have s7-1200 cpu 1214c and Coner ER75i router. Router have settings to send SMS by AT commands. Also there is settings in router that...
Replies
Views
Hello! I use SIMATIC S7-1214C PLC. I am controlling with it a farm (lights and food lines). I bought already a GPRS modul CP1242-7. I want the...
Replies
Views
Looking for help to get a micrologix 1200 to send a text on an alarm signal. The message doesn't have to be complicated... one letter would work...
Replies
Views
I have several ML1200's with 2 serial ports. Is it possible to send data out the serial port to a PC that is attached and dump it into an Excel...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom