sending tcp message (at command) from s7-1200

apetkov5

Hi all!

I have s7-1200 cpu 1214c and Coner ER75i router.

Router have settings to send SMS by AT commands.

Also there is settings in router that AT messages can be recieved via TCP port (not rs232 like usual)

So, I have router that listen on TCP port 2000, and wait s7-1200 to send it AT commands (to form and send sms).

Is there any example what function (and how) to use in s7-1200 (in tia portal) ?

Tnx in advance!

Hi all!

I have s7-1200 cpu 1214c and Coner ER75i router.

Router have settings to send SMS by AT commands.

Also there is settings in router that AT messages can be recieved via TCP port (not rs232 like usual)

So, I have router that listen on TCP port 2000, and wait s7-1200 to send it AT commands (to form and send sms).

Is there any example what function (and how) to use in s7-1200 (in tia portal) ?

Tnx in advance!

To send TCP commands, use the T_Send_C block. See sample code in this library: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/us/en/view/109476781

However, this is just basic TCP. If you want a specific set of commands, you will probably have to build your TCP message manually, and then send it with the built in commands.