Sending tcp packets to a 3rd party transmitter

edward.ortiz

I am working with a Siemens Open Controller (6ES7 677-2AA40-0AA0) and a 3rd party transmitter. I am trying to communicate to this transmitter to recieve diagnostic and other information, as well send commands to change certain parameters. I will be communicating with this transmitter via TCP packets. I understand that i will a TSEND_C and a TRCV for the send and receive functions that i will performing. I was able to get help as far as setting up the communication. If possible, when sending help and advice, can you please refer the help in ladder format, as this is how i will be programming. Where I need help is setting up the TCP packets that will be sent to the transmitter. I have very little knowledge on this subject. Any help will definitely be appreciated. I will attach the manual on the commands that need to sent to the transmitter in order to receive the information that i want.

Capture.jpg