Sending Temp Sensor data From Kepware 6.0 Software to MicroLogix 1400

prakasha

Hi Everyone,

We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC system. This PC is also been installed with Kepware Application with licensed. All silo temp sensor data is communicating to the PC system through RTU and the challenge is we need to take this data to Allen Bradly Micro Logix -1400 PLC through Kepware application. we have a Kepware Tags ready from supplier.

can anyone put me through how can we Map the tags to read the data from Kepware to Micro Logix 1400 PLC. if you have any backup like photos and Logic or screen shot please share here. so that I can follow it.

Thanks in advance

If the Kepware application can send the data over modbus rtu, you can set the micrologix 1400 comm port as a rtu slave. Then create the data files and put them in the setup screen and that is where the data will be sent to.

I don't have kepware here at the moment but I believe you can use link tags, in other words, when one tage changes value it is copied to the other, I cannot show details until I van get to my other Pc with Kepware on it. I have not used it & only remember coming across something in the documentation.