s7-1200 startup processing

adam_lhadi

in s7-1200 manual it said
Whenever the operating mode changes from STOP to RUN, the CPU clears the process image inputs, initializes the process image outputs and processes the startup OBs. Any read accesses to the process-image inputs by instructions in the startup OBs read zero rather than the current physical input value. Therefore, to read the current state of a physical input
during the startup mode, you must perform an immediate read

so, in OB100 i have put (pic) ,i didnt preform an immediate read ": p" also the physical input is energized(24V) so the Q output should not be Set because the CPU cleared the process image input
but the Q output on (according to the Paragraphe) it should not
where i am wrong

Kind regards

ob100.PNG