S7-200 (216-2AD23-0XB0) - port 1.4 only blinks

arhi

I googled, read the datasheet and finally gave up. I have a following problem on S7-200, cpu 226

I1.4, when I bring 24V to it the led on it only blinks (does not stay on) and in live view on microwin I do not see anything happening on that port. (the I1.1 for e.g. works ok, led's on while 24V is there, live view show the change..)

any ideas? do we have a dead port, misconfiguration of a port or something else?

thanks

Just to be clear on the "blinks", it does not gon on/off/on/off/on/off ... it only goes on for few ms and then goes off. Only if you remove the 24V and apply it again, it goes on again for few ms and then stays off.

Similar Topics

Hi, first post here so sorry for it being a noob question but what can I do .. I need help (and of course I need it yesterday :banghead: ) The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m trying to copy a program to an 8K EEPROM plugged into a Siemens S7 CPU 216-2 without being able due to the following message: The CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a siemens s7 200 modal number is 216. I need to cycle between three machines based on run time. I'm tring to read the real time...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom