S7-200 Analog filtering wizard

blublocker

Hi all,

I'm trying to access the analog filtering wizard with my 216 CPU and EM235 but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if this is possible with the 216? It states in the manual that it should but when I go into System block/input fiters/Analog, it is greyed out which would explain why the wizard doesn't work. Am I missing someting? Please help

Thanks

Kurt

Hi,

the filters analog wizard menu has enable starting from CPU 222 model as image attached.

immaginepjn.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I need help achieving the following task: ML1200 sending 4 to 20 mA thru analog output ch0 to a DC speed controller analog input(4 to 20 mA) my...
Replies
Views
Pretty simple question, but I was wondering how I can set the Analog Output 1 of an S7-1200 (DC/DC/Relay) to be proportional to a data tag. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Anyone please help me figure out how can I have at least 1 decimal place for the scaled value? I am using 0-10 V input to measure...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anybody tell me the purpose of Analog potentiometer which is in s7-200. What it actually does? I tried to find about it on internet...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I’m new in analog I/O for PLC. Now I’m learning PLC by Siemens S7-200. My Heartiest Request to all, if anybody know how start to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom