S7-200 CPU226CN Backup Uploading Issue

pjadha

Hello Sir,

I have S7-200CN CPU226CN. I have Micro/win software installed in my Laptop. I have MPI communication cable. I set my PG/PC interface on PC Adaptor(MPI) cable with USB setting. I want to take backup from PLC to my Programming Laptop (Backup Upload). I done everything and reached to backup uploading finish but at last moment I got some windows error and stopped backup uploading process. I tried with different laptop with different Windows XP OS but I am failed.
Can you please help me in this regards......
The error is
"Siemens STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Or change language in microwin to Chinese.

After uploading you can change back to english language.
Same when downloading to the plc.

This is as earlier mentioned because off Chinese made cpu,s instead of German ones.

For the Chinese market there is Also a wincc flex 2008 sp4 Chineese version for programming smart panels that are Also made for Chinese market.

Regards
Henny

I have Micro win software. I tried to change Language from English to Chinese but in my software Chinese is not available. What should I do now??? How can I get software with Chinese language??? Can I download Micerwin software on Internet?? Can someone please suggest me for that software downloading???

Hello Pjadha

In the microwin version that I have V4.0.9.25 under Tools ==> Options ==> General I can choose German,English,French,Spanish,Italian,Chinese and Korean language.

When I choose Chinese I get question marks and it,s difficult to navigate. This is because I have a dutch windows 7 version installed.

So I cannot read anything because of windows language settings but in microwin the chinese language is availible and can be changed.

After language change microwin closes and has to be restarted for the changes to take effect.

Don,t have experience with microwin but a collegea used during our stay in Ethiopia where we had to commission a brewery last year a virtual image with windows xp installed on a external harddisk.
Within this xp image he installed microwin and set regional setting in xp to chinese.
This image he run on a windows 7 labtop using Vmware workstation and this allowed him to programm the S7200,s.

I,m sorry that I can,t give you more information.

Kind regards
Henny

You mean to say I have to change language of windows XP or siemens Microwin language????
Because in my microwin software I checked German,English,French,Spanish,Italian but Chinese language not available. So in that case what should I do??? Please guide me....