S7 300 analouge module problem

gh_ounie

Hello .

I have problem with S7 300 Analogue input module 8x12bit the module has been configured to expect 4 weirs 4-20mA by turning C on module now I have add tow transmitter weirs one by one with external power supply (same for tow transmitter )making LOOP and try to monitor PIW for tow transmitter but it gives overflow after many attempt I got signal in one transmitter(T1) and the other(T2) still gives overflow when I disconnect (T2), again T1 gives overflow .

Pleas help
Thanks in advance

hw

hwconfig is done as it should ?

Hello .

I have problem with S7 300 Analogue input module 8x12bit the module has been configured to expect 4 weirs 4-20mA by turning C on module now I have add tow transmitter weirs one by one with external power supply (same for tow transmitter )making LOOP and try to monitor PIW for tow transmitter but it gives overflow after many attempt I got signal in one transmitter(T1) and the other(T2) still gives overflow when I disconnect (T2), again T1 gives overflow .

Pleas help
Thanks in advance