S7-300 IO assignmet list

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance..I am a beginner in Siemens. Can anyone help me out that how I see a input/output assignment list in S7-300 program.
I am having 313 CPU and Simatic Manager V5.5 software..

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance..I am a beginner in Siemens. Can anyone help me out that how I see a input/output assignment list in S7-300 program.
I am having 313 CPU and Simatic Manager V5.5 software..

When you've got your project opened in step7, you choose S7 Program icon, when you click on it once you'll have list in main screen

Sources
Block
Symbols

You have to open symbols to see symbol list

Thank you friend for your reply..

what i am getting with the above option is the symbol list.. but i want to see the input/output assignments, like in the below picture

12.jpg

Thank you friend for your reply..

what i am getting with the above option is the symbol list.. but i want to see the input/output assignments, like in the below picture

in simatic manager with the project open press ctrl, alt, r together this will open reference data, select the assignment option to see all assigned memory.