s7-300 retentive timer circuit need help...

jingo

i'm having a problem of making a circuit that will retained the last sequence of the program,what could be my circuit that will make the sequence continue to the next step instead of going back to step #1,example the program is running now at step#4 power failure occur, when power resumed the sequence go back to step #1 instead of moving forward to step #5..:confused:

I aggree with Turbourpo that it does not sound as it has anything to do with retentive timers. Maybe it does, but you have not explained why.

To me, it sounds as you need to set the retentiveness of the memory addresses that keep the active step.
For merkers, you can set the retentiveness of the merkers starting from MB0 in the properties of the CPU.
For DB addresses, you can set it in the Properties of the DB, under the General - Part 2 tab. Normally the DBs are retentive, and you turn the retentive off by selecting the non-retain option.

If you indeed need a retentive timer (a timer that keeps the accumulated time when stopped), then find FC80 TONR in the TI-S7 migrating library.