S7 IS-module

What you are metioning is correct, but they are both intrisic safe module for an ET200 module. But what is the meaning of the 'P'?

Rudi

From the sales pitch:

"..(iSP steht dabei für intrinsically safe for Process Industry)" .. "Die ET 200iSP wurde für die Integration in Leitsysteme wie z.B. SIMATIC PCS 7 vorbereitet. Der Engineering-Aufwand ist dafür minimal, weil die benötigten Treiber (CFC) zum PCS 7-Standard gehören und eine optimale Einbindung ermöglichen. Die ET 200iSP lässt sich auch leicht an Leitsysteme anderer Hersteller anbinden (z.B. GSD-Datei)."

What this exactly means is not clear to me.
I think it means that the diagnostics is very well integrated into PCS7.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to communicate to an ASi gateway from my CpLX (L16ER). I am able to ping the gateway and it replies. I configured the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom