S7 Microwin 224 connection

Dear calypsochris,
I wanna help you but I'm not the person infront of the computer/PLC. So I have some advises for you.
1. Read some materials like this one. Search inside the forum and the siemens support forum ... even make a google search. And try to figure out the difference between MPI/PPI/Freeport .. and so on. Ask in another plc forums. I think that you have to set your PG like .. PPI.
2. Try to change the PG address to something like 10.
3. At the end, if you don't have succeed wipeout the PLC with that utility mentioned above, and now you will have cleared PLC with default settings.
I wish you good luck. (13) and smile

Similar Topics

Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
I've recently uploaded a project from an S7-200 with MicroWin. There are no comments or symbols. I later found a copy of the program that has...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a S7-200 and an offline MicroWin file for that PLC. The PLC needs some troubleshooting but I cannot locate MicroWin for...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for the setup of S7 Microwin v4 for win 7 64 bit but couldn't find the complete setup. If any one of the experts can lead me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom