S7 Mmc Card

Dear Jcarlos,
I have a 128Kb MMC card, and I Tried to download the base_128.S7img to MMC card but when the progress is finishing appear the message "the drive cannot find the sector" and MMC not run. Do you have another image to 128KB? I tried the base_512.s7img and the download was done. but not run in CPU.

Tank you

Great great post, great jcarlos (hero! agree with JesperMP) and great idea of JesperMP of make the folder MMC images...

Tomorrow I will be trying it, thanks !!!!

Thanks for help us

Thanks for help us.Thanks jcarlos and others, i used your S7ImgRD1 and s7imgwr1 and it worked fine.

Thanks again.

Hi!!, I need to restore a 64k MMC, i have the imagefile IMB 64KB TISCHER.img but i don´t know how to restore it with winhex because the size is 15,3mb. Can you help me please??? Or can you send me an image done with S7ImgRD.exe???

Thanks!!!

Hi!!, I need to restore a 64k MMC, i have the imagefile IMB 64KB TISCHER.img but i don´t know how to restore it with winhex because the size is 15,3mb. Can you help me please??? Or can you send me an image done with S7ImgRD.exe???

Thanks!!!

Hola Iñigo, the size is the same for all cards, it's like a "base" size for the FAT I think (or at least for the reader/writer software) the important is that to restore it you can use a hardware card reader/writer and software s7imgwr1 to write it, you can find it here http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/suwe/

good luck

Guys,
I've made an image of a MMC card which worked fine with the this software.
But is it possible read this image in Simatic Manager?
And if, how can I do this?

Jack

Hi all friends in the world
I have problem with siemens MMC 512k for format and write image with winhex software but i dont success still .I format the mmc with Fat 32 and then write image with winhex to mmc but not worked correctly.
please help me because this project is very important for me.
best regards.

Jcarlos, It is really very useful tool :)

I tried with 300 MMC 4MB card it is wokring fine.

I have the same issue with my 1200 PLC SMC 24MB card. Is there any way i can repair this also. Card i am using is '8LF01-0AA0'.

Thank you in advance.

Suresh :)