S7 - restrict analog output voltage

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I am getting a cpu 314c-2dp. I need to control hydraulic servo valves that need +/- 5V for proportional speed/direction.

I am looking into the best way to restrict the values, and typically use FC106 for analog outputs. I was considering simply setting FC106 to be -200% / +200% and resticting the input to +/- 100% but wondering if anyone has better ideas

Cheers

you used the scalling and unscalling function to control the analoge signal

what about the feedback signal or actual speed of the proportional valve

(like linear pot)? i guss you used the FB41 PID function.......

Hi
Problem sorted... hacked FC106 into FC108 and halved the min/max values internally. Dont know why I didnt think of it before

Cheers

Similar Topics

Is there a way to restrict user access to the FactoryTalk Administration Console application itself? The app is installed on a computer that all...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a problem with people who need to view plc logic also being able to edit and force, i need to restrict certain user groups to...
Replies
Views
We are trying to determine the best way to limit access to certain controllers when a vendor does a remote connection to our site. We currently...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to partially restrict the types of communications allowed through a ControlLogix communications module? Ideally I'd like something...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom