S7300 Addressing (Again)!

anyhow : Kidblue : you need to use the PIW-statement in stead of the IW-statement

Far be it from me to interfere in the obvious healthy discussion/debate..... but i did use PIW as was originally pointed out by Paul over a week ago!! :) and it worked just fine. I have never used S7300's before, therefore don't really understand the debate that seems to be still rolling.............!

Dear SaenenDirk,
what you have cited are default values. In S7-400 CPUs you can change them up to values I mentioned (however this feature depends on FW version of specific CPU).

Kidblue, what I think is that different points of view always cause discussions. That's why it's still rolling. And that's good.

Last edited:
"but i did use PIW as was originally pointed out by Paul over a week ago!! and it worked just fine."

Ok - that's was the purpose, i presume.

And for the rest : I fully agree with jacekd.

End of topic, I'm afread. Hope we find a new subject to discuss. :)