S7300 CPU 315-2 DP ( SF Led Flashing )

apolionman

Hello Guys,

I have some problem in my CPU 315-2 DP the SF is flashing, I did everything I clean up the cpu, check the earth ground, everything is fine but SF led still flashing. my CPU is 315-2AF02-0AB0. :confused::confused: by the way I can't connect to my CPU :(

Last edited:
Hello Sir,

The LED flashing freq is 1 Hertz, I read the Manual and done some troubleshooting guide but still the SF flashes.

Thanks for the reply.

If your profibus configuration is not healthy you get SF, check PLC's Diagonistic buffer tab in Module information, you may know the actual issue there..,

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a question regarding a PLC siemens with Profibus and drivers Brand rexroth (ECODRIVE03), would add an HMI brand siemens to the...
Replies
Views
I am installing S7300 CPU 315 2dp, when I give inputs the Input leds of plc are glowing but even if the output is high the output leds of plc are...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate S7300 Using USB/MPI cable.I am not sure how to configure the communication.In the options control I selected set PG/PC...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom