S7400 fault 416-2DP

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello,

I bought a couple of used 416-2DP's, the first one booted fine and I was able to go online, download, upload, etc... but the second one is giving me a fault that I can not clear.

The INTF and EXTF are both flashing red very fast, the DP is solid red but I think that is due to nothing hooked up on the DP side... no other lights are on.

Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT:
MORE INFO

The complete P/N is 6ES7416-2XK01-0AB0, I am also not able to go on line with this one

Last edited:
Update...

Spoke to Siemens support, (very fast and nice I may add)

It lookes like its dead and needs to be sent in for repair... :( bummer

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm having problems converting WinAC (WinLC RTF F application) to S7 300 project based on CPU 319F-3PN or S7 400/416F-3PN. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello All I hope you are well and safe. I have a problem that I could use your appreciated input for: SW: SIMATIC MANAGER v5.5 SP3 HW1...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know the best connection method between an S71500R/H profinet MRP ring (2 x S7 1500R controllers in redundant profinet ring)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have PCS7 project where I need to link Zebra scanners. The Zebra scanners are equiped with serial->ethernet converters also from the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Long time gap between visits again, but this is the only place to come for PLC advice. So I am here. I have come up against a problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom