Sae Stahl Mt-50 Hmi

desperate1

D
I have come to you in great need. I have not been able to find the master file <SA0730AX.200> needed for configuration of Profibus network for an S.A.E. STAHL ProviCom MT-50.
Siemens support has been great in that they have tried to help, but they are not able to find the file either.
S.A.E. STAHL also can not find the file. They have given me the SAE_HMI.GSD file that evidently has replaced the file that I need.
Evidently, the vendor has been unavailable. So I'm not yet sure if they will be able to provide the file. They have previously given backup files to the client but, the file in question is missing.
Can anyone help me locate the file...SA0730AX.200?
The original configuration was on Siemens COM Profibus v3.3. I also have v5.0

Thanks for any help.