Samkoon help required

Roju

Hey,

we got a machine from China (yay hooray -.-) that has some really annoying flaws. Like the HMI screen is going off after a minute which is annoying for the operator working on it. Also the translation is really bad - probably google translate copy paste. I am trying to "hack" into this Samkoon SK-102HE HMI panel to change this and that.

But when I try to upload the project from HMI to my PC it says Upload Not Allowed. Is there a way to work around it?

From version info:

bootloader V1.0.0

System Linux 3.2.0

GUI :7.0.3.62

HMI model : SK-102HE

Also I am using SKTOOL 7.0 because that what was recommended for this HMI. Connecting with USB cable and the driver seems to be installed fine.

There is option when you download project to HMI, to define Password for upload, to forbid upload or to leave possibility to upload. It means that original producer does not want to leave you that possibility, and most probably will ask some money for application. Good news is that it if you have PLC app uploaded it is not hard to make new one for any HMI brand you prefer.

Ok, thank you both very much. So I will try to get this program from China , otherwise i will rebuild the app on my own.