Sample of WindLDR Programs

virgil01

Hi everybody,

I just got in a new company, and in a short future I'll be in charge of the programation of our packing mchines.

I thought it would be great if anybody had a sample of programation including incremental encoder? We work with WindLDR Software from Idec.

I know it's not a common request, and it's not that I want to steal anybody else work. I just thought it would be helpfull because since then, I just managed to energized an output, which is fine but not enough for my needs.

If you need more informations about what I need, feel free to ask. And if what I'm asking for has no place in this forum, just tell me aswell and I'll close the Thread. I just founded this website, and I figured out I could ask and see what happens.

Thanks,
Virgil.

Virgil,

Here are 5 example Idec Windldr version 4.10 programs. None of these use an incremental encoder.

Last edited:
Hi Lancie,

Thanks for your help! unfortunately I can only open one of them.
I'm running WindLDR 7.13 Trial Version.
"Unknow error, Please contact Idec"

The one I'm able to open is called "Air Gauge 04". I'll work on it tomorrow.
Maybe untill then somebody will find one with incremental encoder.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Virgil.