Sattcon 15 Series PLC

arun_mallah

Hi,
Currently, I am having a look at Sattcon PLC program. I need to find out the I/O configuration for this PLC like the Type of module in each slot-DI/DO..?. Can anybody help me about it.
Because after having a look at the addressing I am not able to conclude, whether the particular address is physical I/O address or Memory Address. Please let me know ASAP.
Arun

Hello,

I have used this PLC years ago so my memory is vague. What adresses are you wondering about?

Sattcon 15 was developed by a Swedish company called Satt Control almost 20 years ago. It was purchased by ABB. Maybe the can support you still.