SCADA for ZELIO

bouklas

HI once again!

I have and one more question!

I have one Zelio smart relay for one final work for my university.
Does anybody know if i can use any scada system?
Till now i didn't find something

Thank you once again!

Not highly likely. Smart relays are not designed for communications, they are designed for simple applications as relay and timer replacements.

I do know the Mitsubishi E-terminals have drivers for the Mitsubishi smart relay (Alpha) but other than that, never heard of a SCADA system which has drivers for those cheap devices.

I Have a Scada for Zelio

Scada comunicated with serial port (using USB programing cable) I you want test it, call me. :)

No need ethernet module (modbus/tcp ip Zelio) just need the USB cable and any Zelio with BFD program support.

Resgard.

Javier

hello ,
I just realized a mini-scada for Zelio and android,you can work with the bit or word.
You'll find on google play, or send me an PM to receive a free trial
Alan