Scada

kbn_120184

HI EVERYBODY
we have 10 pump station and want to have communication with scada intouch system and previously we were using radio linx communication 2.4GHZ frequency but now company is looking for standard frequency 143.200 MH
And channel spacing 12.5 Kh.so any one can guide me how to do the communication with thse parameters and which company would be better previously we were using prosoft.

10 stations.jpg

KBN 120184

Off topic I know, but you say your location is USA but the sites are in Saudi Arabia, near Al Hofuf.

Have you considered GSM Modems? or a leased line?

Chris

Similar Topics

Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom