SCADAlarm "Fails...On Hook"

Can anybody please tell me why SCADAlarm 6.0 gives massage in system status like "An I/O device used by SCADAlarm failed" and in main window "Fail..On Hook"
This massage comes out after successfully dialing out first alarm and if no any alarm for next 15 minutes.

Hi there,

What modem are you using? off hook / on hook detection doesn't work on all modems. Is it just a standard phone line with no "dial 1 to get an outside line" kinda setup?

If your modem isn't on their supported modems list, you could be in for all sorts of error messages and problems, even though paging seems to work fine... most of the time.

There are additional features that SCADAlarm can use like off-hook detection etc. I'd try disabling all those and see if it stops the error messages.

Steve