Scadapack 357 help

Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to the scadapack using telepace studios.

There was a power issue that we fixed at the start, but we have no idea how long the scada pack was without proper supply. When we got it powered up I connected to it, but the program is missing.

I’ve checked program status and it says there’s no program. When I tried to check the controller ram battery voltage status (using edit online) it says that the program in the scadapack and the program in telepace are different. I tried to monitor and the device and it said the same.
The only thing I can think of is to write the ram voltage register to the scadapack, but I’m afraid to do so on the off chance the program is still there. If anyone could help, or just just shed some light on the problem, I’ll greatly appreciate it!
Thank you

Last edited:
I've only used later model SCADAPack RTUs, but generally if the memory battery is faulty and the supply lost, then the program is gone as well. Seems crazy that even the new models don't use non volatile memory for this.

Do you have access to the original project files to re download? Or at least a similar station you can upload from, modify and download again?

Sadly I don’t have a copy of the file on my laptop, and my company weren’t the original programmers for this site. On the matter of similar sites it’s a possibility. I’m waiting on my boss to call me back to see if there is, but this is by far the largest PLC I’ve had to deal with/seen so far. Having seven expansions connected to it