SCCR with 1492-H6 fuse holders

Nearbyatom

So we have a panel. It has 1492-h6 fuse holders in the branch circuits. Will my panel have a max SCCR of 10KA?

10KA is the default SCCR value given to a fuse holder according to UL508A.
The components in the feeder branch all have components rated over 100KA.

Please advise.

The components in the feeder branch all have components rated over 100KA.

Please advise.
These hold 1/4 x 1-1/4" fuses. I seriously doubt you can find a fuse that size with a 100kAIC rating...

The 10kA is the untested value for fuse holders. In reality they are almost always tested and listed at the level of the fuse IC rating they are designed to hold. But I don't know of any fuses that size rated for more than 10kA anyway.

If these are in a control circuit behind a CPT, the SCCR issue is irrelevant though.