Compact Busbar and SCCR

GhostPanther

How do compact busbars affect SCCR? Specifically, I'm looking at Allen Bradley's 140M-C-W453N.

I can't find any information. My thoughts are that they are an unlabeled busbar and rated at 10kA, but another engineer thinks they are an accessory and don't change any rating.

Then there is a side question of can you jump from a distribution block to multiple banks of these. That feels like a tap of a tap situation and would need to be fused, but he insists it's an accessory and you can do that.

The "it's an accessory" argument just feels weird to me.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom