Compact Guardlogix 5380 to Emerson deltav ok300 communication

MohamedSK

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could now ping the controller but still I couldn't have data exchange . May I know how what numbers I should write in input,output and configuration assembly instances ?

Similar Topics

I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L306ERS2 set to dual IP mode. Both ports are set to static IP address and have different IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateways...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L320ERS2 that has the scrolling LCD screen on the front. Is there any way for me to see what message is being displayed on that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to install the Firmware in a Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC. I am running RSlinx Classic and controlFLASH on a virtual Windows...
Replies
Views
Im trying to use a MSG instruction to get the serial numbers of all addon cards and display the serials on a HMI interface. I have the logic done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom