Installing firmware Compact GuardLogix 5380

Mikeve12

Hello,

I am trying to install the Firmware in a Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC.
I am running RSlinx Classic and controlFLASH on a virtual Windows 7 x64 machine.

Every time I try to open controlFLASH the window pops up and closes before I can do anything, I have run the Windows trouble shooter and it tells me it is a compability issue. Is there any setting I can change to get this to work.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Good day, I need some help in regards of firmware installation. My PLC is 1768-L43 and i have a 1768-ENBT module. Can i install the firmware via...
Replies
Views
A new point I/O rack is to be hooked up with the running PLC. In point I/O, it is supposed to be the OA4 card to be installed as per the...
Replies
Views
During the process of installing Studio 5000 Mini Edition to my new machine at work, it seems as though some things like RSLinx Classic and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I tried to install Twidosuite on windows 10 but after installing i have the registration link which is not working and also i get with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom