Schiele PLC

JanHoltz

Hi guys,
I have a Schiele PLC (unknown model as I havn't seen it yet) that has lost its buffer battery. Is it at all possible to get the software and cable printouts, as I need to go on site tomorrow and see what I can do. All I got from the customer is "Schiele industrywerke steuerung sps 500"

Thank You in Advance.

You can find software but the cable pinout is bad news. They used a signal converter with special adapters on the PLC side. They re OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD mitubishi PLCs.
If you need any help with that shoot me a PM with contact info.

Does it look like a Mitsibishi? I misread the name I thought it was Shielin.
So I may be way off base.

Similar Topics

Hi All. Does anyone have any software for a Schiele systron S800 PLC? Any manuals etc would also be beneficial. Just need to do an upload for a...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for the Prosys 200 software for Schiele S400 PLC's. I have looked all over and have not had any success. There was a website...
Replies
Views
I am in need of a Schiele S 400 plc for a challange Dryer by Washex. Any body know where I can get one or get mine repaired?
Replies
Views
Hello, New to this but understand a bit of it. Just have a question about replacing 2 Schiele S400 (one is only for datatrasnmitting and one...
Replies
Views
RE schiele brand plc. Need help with a di d2 problem S400 comunicates with an S800
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom