Schneider bought out?

BobB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Did any of you hear Schneider has been bought out? I am waiting for an email from my electrical wholesaler - apparently someone has bought them. Do not know if it is international or just Australia. Will make more comments when I see the email.

Don't see any news stories when searching. Their stock price was up slightly mid-morning (in Paris) but now is just about where it started. For the last 5 days and the last month it is down a bit, but not significantly. I would expect a spike one way or the other if there was a major purchase or acquisition.

But, I'm curious if you hear something is happening.

OG

My local Siemens sales rep used to make up "I heard that Rockwell got bought out by X company" rumors just to see how they'd go around the circle of his contacts.

Geez Schneider have been the ones buying everyone else and destroying thier reputations with **** quality (APC, SqD).

OSI PI and Wonderware took over by Aveva, Aveva is taken over by Schneider.

I just know they all went to s***. don't get me started on PTC who took over Kepware and the support also went to s***.