Schneider: Connect to TSX ETY Port

Jeebs

Hi,

This is the current situation:

Machine with Schneider PLC.
TSX573623A to be exact.
Slot 2 of rakc contains ETY PORT.
Ethernet card is connected to network.
Connection with second PLC (Siemens) has been established and working.
Can connect to the built in web server. (which is actually not that bad)
But how can I connect to the PLC with PL7, through the ETY PORT?

How do I configure the driver needed for the connection?
Which driver do I need for the connection?
Where can I get these drivers?

I have searched but can't find any relevant information.
The help files for the PL7 Pro package are just plain inadequate.
Trying to find the drivers gets me to Schneiders site wich seems to be on permanent maintenance. (been trying for the last week or so)

Attached is a screenie of the drivers I currently have.
Via de MODBUS test I can connect to the PLC, but nothing more, or do I need to press Start?
Kinda hesitant on doing that as the only info I could gather from Schneider is that at that point, it 'Starts the transmission'. Which is pretty cryptic. And the machine is kinda critical so making errors 'while toying around' won't receive many bonus points.

As a Siemens user, all I can say is: Plz gimme back my 'Set PG/PC Interface'-button.

Drivers.PNG

Last edited: