schneider Pro-Face LT3201

timalg

Good evening,

I have a problem with PLc schneider Pro-Face LT3201,it does not start,I dont know which software is used to communicate with it,also i dont know if i can copy the program installed in this PLC and download it in the PLC schneider Pro-face LT4201 ,can you please help me.

Thanks

GP Pro Ex is the software for Proface HMI's /PLC's, there is a converter tool in the package but having no experience with those older model I have no idea if it is possible to get the code even from a working system. also no idea if this would support that model.

Similar Topics

Noticing today the big "Pro-face by Schneider Electric" logo that now appear in big on Pro-face websites. Apparently there were already some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
I want transfer my I/O data from schneider (Unity Pro) as a write data and RS Logix 5000 as a read data. I use Ethernet as an communication...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm brand new here. PLC / SCADA programmer for 10 years in hydro, mostly using Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer and Citect 7.10 and higher...
Replies
Views
Is there a tool to convert a ControlExpert project (.sta, .ztx or .zef in v14.1 or v15) to be opened using Unity Pro (v11 or V10) ? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom