Transfer I/O data Unity Pro (Schneider) to RSLogix 5000

xigaix

I want transfer my I/O data from schneider (Unity Pro) as a write data and RS Logix 5000 as a read data. I use Ethernet as an communication between my PLC. As anyone know or have been doing that before? I need a tutorial how to read I/O PLC data from Modicon (Schneider) using RSLogix 5000.
Thank you.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully created a system where the software SAP (ERP) interfaced with an Allen-Bradley PLC? Currently we have to take recipes...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom