Panelview tag data transfer

Dale87

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring data in on the serial ports from modbus transducers. Then in event manager just set up an event every 1 second to move that data to a plc tag. But couldn't find anything similar in a panelview.

Similar Topics

Is there any benefit to using an "8 bit integer" instead of a "16 bit integer" when creating a tag on a PanelView Component 600? If I used all 8...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of our customers has PanelView 600 Standard with project that he would like to store on memory card. I'm not sure if this is going to...
Replies
Views
I noticed that ME Terminal Info gives you lots of good info about the panelview except one VERY important one, that is how much available flash...
Replies
Views
I would like to cause an HMI tag to change value (digital) when a certain PLC tag changes value. Is there a way to do this? Specifically I would...
Replies
Views
I currently have an issue trying to track down a tag in the PLC. This tag is for a panelview indicator that was custom created. Can someone assist...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom