PanelView Standard: program without tag data and memory card

zitam

Hi,

One of our customers has PanelView 600 Standard with project that he would like to store on memory card. I'm not sure if this is going to work propoerly because project was downloaded without tags data (probadly to secure it from editing by someone else), and when I upload it I don't have tags in tag editor.

Here's the question: If I have project on memory card, and then copy it back (for example during panel change) to PanelView memory is it going to work ok(will tags data be there) ?

Best regards,

Matt

If I have project on memory card, and then copy it back (for example during panel change) to PanelView memory is it going to work ok(will tags data be there) ?

Yes. The project saved inside the PanelView as a *.PVA file contains all the information necessary to run on a PanelView terminal.

The information that is omitted is the information necessary for the *.PVA project to be de-compiled into a *.PBA PanelBuilder32 Application. Sometimes this is done for OEM reasons, and sometimes for memory space reasons.