Getting Available Flash Storage as a tag in Panelview

Paul_Pereira

I noticed that ME Terminal Info gives you lots of good info about the panelview except one VERY important one, that is how much available flash still remains. Imagine datastore plus logging files to the internal storage (even if you tell it to log to SD card windows can sometimes "forget" that the removable storage exists and datastore will start logging to the internal memory of the panelview) and causing the panelview to crash due to a full memory.

If there is a way to get the value of the available flash, I can automatically stop tasks that could crash the panelview. Is there any way to do this? The only way to know the available flash I know is to manually kill the application, go to config, and then view the available flash as per this website: https://theautomationblog.com/view-and-monitor-memory-usage-on-the-panelview-plus/

Is there any way to get this value as a tag?