Selecting a Feedback Cable.

HoldenC

We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement.

The current cable is a custom made cable, and we wanted to change back to something easier to get.

Can someone help me verify the part number.

Motor - MPL-B420P-MJ72AA
Drive - 2097-V34PR6-LM (Kinetic 350)

Current Cable - BCI-PUR-HRU-UXFFMF-S-047-2509CBL

Replacement - 2090-CFBM7DDCEAFxx

This cable has a molded DB15 on the drive side.

I used their ProposalWorks software and that cable looks right to connect that drive to that motor. It's options indicate:
Feedback only
SIN/COS High-Resolution/Resolver Encoder
Drive-end D-Sub connector
Motor End SpeedTec DIN Connector
Continuous-Flex rating
The "xx" at the end is the length in meters.

Edited to add:
It would be a good idea to reach out to your distributor to verify as well...

Last edited: