Self resetting timer

elwood417

Im new at this logix pro and was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a self resetting timer. Some things are getting to me but not sure on this one. Any help would be appreciated.:cool:

Take a look at the status bits and words of the Timer.

.DN
.TT
.EN
.ACC
.PRE

A TON will reset once the rung is false. So what one of those can be used to create a False condition once the timer has finished timing?

Similar Topics

All, I've got a TON that keeps resetting itself even though the rung remains true, I've slammed my head over this for some time now and cant...
Replies
Views
How do I use a self resetting timer for a SLC 500? I was instructed to use a self resetting timer as an OR branch but it won't let me use a TON...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Got a strange one. Was sent to a site where the VNC access is very poor. The IT has assisted and a Wireshark report shows data...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I think this is the second post about this all over the internet, first one was in 2013 by some guy from Canada who experienced the...
Replies
Views
Hello; We have an Allen Bradley compact logic processor at an auto glue kitchen of corrugator machine which connected with AB HMI. Normally to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom